LJF Marketing wants to get to know you and your company, and as an experienced full-service marketing company, understanding your company’s objective and branding from your perspective is key to success!
Before meeting with us one-on-one, review these questions and answer them to help you convey your thoughts to us so that we can help you as efficiently as possible.
- Why are you interested in advertising/marketing? Is it to:
- Generate sales
- Introduce new products/services
- Outreach to existing customers
- Increase awareness of your company/product
- What is your message? What message do you want to communicate in the first 3 seconds a visitor sees your website/ad/brand?
- What will attract an audience to your company/products?
- Public relations in news/publicity
- Place-based promotion – events, displays, sponsor booths, other live presentations
- Giveaway item/offer that will draw attention to your company/brand/products
- Brand recognition of product/service
- Design and graphics
- What is the brand image you wish to project?
- Examples – Conservative, Leading Edge, Contemporary, High-tech, Progressive, High-style, Established Values, etc.
- Will you need one time only marketing or use it long term? If so, what intervals?
- What are your competitive advantages?
- What kind of venues for placement? Where specifically for each?
- Press release?
- Direct Mail?
- Social media
Answering these questions will help us to help your business grow and prosper!
We appreciate your interest and look forward to working with you.
Founded in 1989 by Linda Freede, areas of expertise provided by LJF Marketing include public relations, graphic design, media planning, web page development, corporate branding, corporate specialty logo products and social media planning and support.
LJF Marketing provides full-service marketing communications support, serving local, national and international clients within a variety of industries. For more information, visit www.ljfmarketing.com or call 281-367-3922.